Thursday, February 20, 2014

No, that is not a piece of clip art

While googling for documents about the strange case of Edward Einhorn v. Mergatroyd Productions I discovered that some Egyptian web design company took over my old tamlin-online.com domain name after I let it expire, and  kept some of the content from the 2004 production of TAM LIN (the one were we met the accursed Edward Einhorn) and helped themselves to my artwork.

This artwork reminds me that I was into the solid-color graphic design style for at least ten years - possibly before I ever saw a New Yorker cover by Heidi Goennel.

I realized that my JULIA & BUDDY tag line mentions philosophy and considering how I have two full-figures of people with their backs to the viewer, it looks like I was also influenced by the School of Practical Philosophy's subway ad campaign.