Tuesday, October 28, 2014

JULIA & BUDDY wins "Outstanding Production of a Full-Length Play"

Claire Warden and Matt DeCapua
perform at the MITF Awards party.
We won a MITF award - yay!

And we did a five-minute excerpt from the play - see video below. Unfortunately Nancy the girl genius forgot to hit the "play" button until minute 3, so there's only two minutes here. sigh. When else am I ever going to have a recording of even 5 minutes of this play with these actors?

I really did think that they'd win for best Actor/Actress though. I didn't see the competition, but I don't see how they could be any better.

I had no speech prepared because I hadn't expected to win anything, so my little acceptance speech was pretty lame. Oh well. It's nice to have all that hard work recognized.

Celebrating in the end zone.

I posted this video on Facebook too. I hope my mother doesn't see it because of the naughty language.