Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Binge City

Well ever since I heard about the HRC episode of Broad City I decided I had to see the entire rn of the show to date. It's pretty great. Every now and again it was too much though - the episode about the hurricane was much too scatalogical and gross.

I really enjoyed a bit from the episode "Co-op" where Ilana's boyfriend, Lincoln, played by comedian Hannibal Buress and Ilana have the following exchange:

       ILANA
What if we tricked her into having a threesome. 
       LINCOLN
People really shouldn't trick other people into having sex.      
       ILANA
I've heard so many women say that, but when you say it I really hear it.

This is of course a reference to the fact that women had been accusing Bill Cosby of drugging and raping them for years, but they were commonly dismissed until Buress called Cosby a rapist in his comedy routine.

Awesome.

Also this is adorable.