Monday, January 02, 2017

Hey Sweet Man, continued

JTRU, prime minister of love
I haven't added to my "Hey Sweet Man" series since July 2015 but want to add Justin Trudeau to that list. (bien sur!)

Here are the other sweet men I've noted:


I have a few others in mind just now which I will be posting in the near future. I don't think I need to post separately for Trudeau since in the past month I've been in the grip of an extreme case of Trudeau-mania and have been posting plenty about him. Although I will post a photo because it's always nice to look at him.

And I will share the song by Madeleine Peyroux that inspired the title of this series. Although the song is pretty sexy and I don't want it thought that just because I honor a man with inclusion in this series I want to (or would have if he was alive) have sex with him. Although obviously I do in the case of the exquisite Justin Trudeau.