Saturday, August 04, 2018

Blocked by Sady Doyle - again

I was once blocked by Sady Doyle on Twitter because I refused to back down from pointing out what a sexist Mohammad Ali was. Although I had written admiringly of Ali too


But apparently to disagree with Sady Doyle on some matter concerning race is to be blocked by Sady Doyle.

That is how the New Philistines are. It doesn't matter if you are a solid anti-racist, as my blog testifies I have been for at least the last twelve years - if you disagree with a New Philistine on anything, including tactics, they will treat you like you are the Grand Wizard of the KKK.

 I will be writing more about the New Philistines, focusing on Roxane Gay and her "stay in your lane" philosophy soon.

So Sady Doyle blocked me again. This time because I criticized her piece on the contemptible hereditarian Robin DiAngelo